Complaints Policy of Keay Roofing Services
Whilst we endeavour to supply a high level of workmanship and standard of customer care, we understand that at times we may not fully match our customer expectations. In these instances you may wish to complain.
Keay Roofing Services views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person (or organisation) that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at Keay Roofing Services knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
- To handle complaint information sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Should you have a complaint, please get in touch with us in the first instance with details.
How to make a complaint:
We will confirm receipt of your complaint and endeavour to resolve it to your satisfaction. You can make a complaint in the following ways:
You can make a complaint by calling us on 01753 358267. Our phones lines are open between 6.30am and 3pm, Monday to Friday. We aim to answer all phone calls as soon as possible.
You can make a complaint via email. Simply send your message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write to us with your complaint, including the best way we can get in touch with you. Please send this to Keay Roofing, Nuts Close, Common Road, Eton Wick, SL4 6QY. We will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you can find the contact form on our contact page. You can also speak to a customer service agent using live chat service for an instant response
Additional steps if required:
Although we make it our priority to deal with a complaint personally there may, in very rare occasions, be a situation where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint. We are delighted to be a Which? Trusted trader and as part of this alliance we can use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. If you wish to proceed through this route please contact Which? Trusted traders on 0117 981 2929.
Our contact details:
Address: 11 Larksfield, Englefield Green, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0RB