Main roof replacement
The before images of this building show how looking tired this roof looked. It was in serious need of some KLC (Keay Roofing Loving Care)
The plan was simple. We needed to action the following
– Scaffolding around the whole of the property, install skip shoot form scaffold to lower level.
– Strip roof in sections back to bare rafter, install loft wall insulation where applicable to loft.
– Install eve felt, breather membrane felt, factory graded baton.
– Install french weathered clay tiles, install bonnet hips to hip lines mechanically fixed and cement around the trim with fresh mortar mix.
– Install ridge tiles to the peak laid with fresh mortar mix, install valley tiles to the valleys.
– Install code 4 lead flashing to side elevations and aprons to chimneys, rake and repoint chimneys where needed.
– Lay tiles to gable verges with fresh mortar mix.
– New aprons and side flashings to dormer with vertical tiling to be installed.
These changes have completely transformed the house. It has given it a new lease of life and more importantly created a safe, watertight home.
Check out our video and our before and after images to see this beautiful roof in progress.
If your house is in need of a revamp or maybe a whole new look, then please contact one of our roofing experts on 01753358267
““We are pleased with our new roof. The work was completed on time and communication was excellent between us and the company. The site was managed well and left tidy overnight and at weekends. We recommend Richard and his company.”